About 30 projects in Ethereum decided to unite to launch MEV Blocker. It is aimed at protecting participants from problems such as front-running and "sandwich attacks".
The thing is that users of MEV bots earn income thanks to a quick study of the operations carried out in the mempool. They make their own transactions into the block, thanks to which they intercept more profitable transactions or implement other strategies. MEV Blocker is able to block these attacks. As a result, the user can return up to 90% of the profit, and the remaining 10% will be sent to the validators.