What the developers said
The main change in the protocol is the functionality of Open Actioms. With its help, you can register all actions in the protocol. This function will be available in the interface. For example, a user can release an NFT by using his post in the OpenSea marketplace. To do this, it will be enough to press one button.
The developers noted a number of unique moments:
- You can subscribe to users or a publication.
- ERC-20 standard coins are available for trading, as well as non-interchangeable tokens.
- Users will be able to join the DAO.
- You can buy land in Decentraland and Sanbox.
- Users will be able to donate funds or donate.
- There will be paid messages.
- It is possible to provide liquidity in decentralized financial protocols.
In this case, the NFT binding will be available directly to the account, and not to a specific address. Through them, interaction with applications will become available.